Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun Fun Weekend!

I had the best week last week and the best weekend! Monday through Thursday of last week I was busy helping my mom get some "Spring Cleaning" done. Even though it is long past Spring I finally felt good enough to be motivated to help declutter some junk and washing and wiping the dust bunnies off of things. After helping at my parent's house I would go back to my house and continue with the Spring cleaning. I am trying to keep my house on auto-pilot by keeping things put away, washed up, and dusted, etc. Don't be alarmed, I am wearing a mask during the dusty times. After feeling like I accomplished good things in the cleaning dept. I was ready for the weekend!

My baby sister Melissa came down for the weekend with her two boys(my babies, Joey(2), and Andy(4mo.) It was great because my sister got to meet up with some of her high school friends and their babies. The next night we took Joey to our annual hometown carnival called Bay Fest. Joey had a great time riding the rides and dancing to the live bands that played. The weather was hot and sticky, but we had a blast. I told my sister we needed to make going to Bay Fest with the kids something we do every year. It was so much fun watching Joey enjoying himself. Unfortunately the fun came to an end on Sunday afternoon when she got packed up and headed home. It was a great time with wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment