Friday, December 3, 2010

Time Is Standing Still

I know we are going home to MS today and I have been up since 3:30am in anticipation of it I suppose. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. It's just not getting here fast enough, lol. It's six o'clock now so I mananged to waste away part of the time. I can't eat anything because of the bronch so I'll just compute and watch tv. Philip is asleep. I mention that because he has had his days and nights mixed up. He usually stays up till 4am or later then sleeps most of the day. That will come in handy when he's driving us home tonite. We are driving straight through. A 12hr drive. Road Trip! I'm game. If it will get me to my home, I would ride 24hrs straight. I would plan to help drive, but my license expired back in October and I don't want to risk going to jail instead of making it home to MS, lol. Note to self: Get license renewed ASAP. I still can't believe today is the day!!! Come on Friday evening!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you girl. What an amazing blessed event!!!! I wish I was there to greet you, but I know you will have many others there to cheer. Many prayers sent your way from the time Theresa and I received the call they were going to do the transplant and prayed until now. Praying for you and Phillip a safe trip home. Love you, Diane

    ReplyDelete