Thursday, December 2, 2010

Going Home

Praise The Lord my time has come. I am finally getting to go home to Mississippi tomorrow! I am sooo excited. I didn't want to make it public until after my clinic visit today. Please pray that the bronch I'm having tomorrow doesn't show rejection because that would mean I would have to come right back up here and be admitted to the hospital for another round of ivs. The main reason for wanting to get home is my Daddy was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he is having surgery next week. Please pray that everything goes well. I may have to come back up here next week or the next, but I'm going to be home for his surgery. If I'm not showing rejection, I won't have to come back for at least 4 weeks. I haven't earned my 3 months yet because of past rejection. I have to have 2 clean bronchs before I can stop coming once a month. It's better to be safe than sorry I always say! It's only a 13hr drive, lol! I haven't been home since June! Six months is a long time to be away from family and friends. Please pray for our safe travel tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I get settled back into my own surroundings!!! Did I mention I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you are finally getting to go home!!!! Your dad having prostate cancer is not so great. My dad was diagnosed with it early on 15 years ago. He had surgery but didn't have to have chemo or radiation. I hope that is the case with your dad. Sending you all kinds of good vibes that the bronch is perfect and you won't have to return for 4 weeks. Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete