Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Thoughts

I have to say I am truly blessed. I feel better and better everyday. I'm looking forward to getting these staples out and I'm hoping that happens at my clinic appt. this week. My legs are getting a little stronger thanks to rehab. I had a weekend session yesterday to catch up from missing a week after surgery. Most of the time it's only Mon. thru Fri. I'm glad to have Sunday off. Jess, my step-daughter, my daughter!, is here visiting for the week. I think we'll go to the mall this afternoon. Don't worry, I'll wear a mask and I'm not shopping all over the mall, just a select few stores I want to go to. I don't want to tire myself out trudging through a mall, lol.
It's still amazing to me how I get up each morning now and I don't cough, I don't get short of breath, and I don't have to do a nebulizer treatment before starting the day. I never knew breathing would be so awesome. That may sound ridiculous to some, but for those like me who struggled to breathe, being able to breathe is like WOW! I can walk and talk at the same time now without stopping to catch my breath. I can get dressed, shower, and fix my hair without having to stop to catch my breath. God has truly blessed me and I am thankful everyday.

2 comments:

  1. soooo glad your feeling/BREATHING sooo well! GOD is good :)Melissa S. Blackwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the mall. Just breathe out--that way the bad germs won't have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete