Sunday, November 21, 2010

Did I Mention I'm Ready To Go Home?

I like staying here in Durham, NC, but I am sooo ready for the next three weeks to be up. I am praying hard that we will get to head out to MS this time. I am trying to take it easy with my exercising and just general moving around. I certainly do not want to fracture any more bones, lol! It's ridiculous how many little setbacks I've had. Now enough is enough. I've made the joke that if we have to go home on Christmas Eve and come back up here Christmas Day, I WILL be home for Christmas! I don't expect that to happen, but with my track record of things going wrong who knows what might happen?

On another note: I'm still loving my hair. I've had it cut like this before, but being able to breathe now makes it even easier to fix than before. I was excited the other day when I was getting ready to meet a friend and I took a shower, washed my hair, put on makeup, fixed my hair, and got dressed all in 45 minutes! That is awesome! It used to take me at least 2 hrs to get ready to go somewhere with all the rests I would have to take. Oh, and there wasn't any washing hair and showering at the same time or I would have been too tired to finish getting ready to go anywhere. I love my life now. I can't wait to get back to my "normal" life back home and really know what I can accomplish with my new breathers. They are awesome! I'm planning to eat at Red Lobster tomorrow. I'm having cravings for seafood and I know Red Lobster is good so don't give me grief about finding a new seafood place while we're here. I'm a little bit of a comfort zone type person when it comes to food :-)

I want to thank my donor and I continue to pray for my donor's family. Love To All!

No comments:

Post a Comment