Friday, November 12, 2010

Ortho Appt.

Today I had to go to the ortho doc for a follow up from my surgery. I got the staples out and the doc said the bone didn't look like it was healing yet, but with all the steroids I've been on it's not uncommon. It'll just take a looong time to completely heal. I'll just be glad when the muscles get stretched back out or whatever it is they are doing. I do know my left leg hurts when I walk. It IS the muscle this time. I mentioned to the doc I wish I knew how it happened and he said, it could have been wear over time. It was probably nothing I did that made it happen immediately, I just have brittle bones. Thanks Prednisone!(Sarcasm) It could be worse I know that. It could always be worse, but after today I've got to go back to see the doc in a month. This means that we won't get to come home till after Dec. 10th. Please continue to pray that these aggravating setbacks are behind us now. :) Love To All!

No comments:

Post a Comment