Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Wanna Go Home! A Rant

As much as I've loved having the opportunity for a new life and being able to breathe freely, I am coming to the point that I am ready to go home to Mississippi. I miss my family, friends, and my life. My life has been on hold all year long with transplant, rejections, fractures, doctor visits, and just being away from my home. I don't want this post to be a pitty party of sorts, but I am a bit down in the dumps tonight. I try to stay upbeat and a trooper, but even the strongest have weak points and I am reaching mine. I just get so tired of thinking "just a couple more weeks" and I'll be able to go home, then something else falls apart. I know it could be a lot worse, but to me it is getting to be bad enough to weigh on my mind. I am blessed I know this, but I can't help my feelings. It doesn't help that I've been in the hospital for a week now and I hope to heck to go home to the hotel tomorrow. At least back to the hotel at this point will be tolerable. I can't stand it in here much longer. I am going stir crazy and I have lost almost all the strength I had gained on top of it all. It doesn't take long to lose what you gained when you are layed up in a hospital. Besides I was already weak from not being able to walk on my fractured hip for two weeks. GRRRR!!! Okay, I'm finished ranting now. Only better days tomorrow. I won't give up hope :) Love To All!

3 comments:

  1. Rant away. I don't know anyone who has earned the right more than you. Most people would be looney buckets by now handling the setbacks you've been given. Hope to hear you are back to the hotel life soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vent, rant, scream whatever it takes to help you make it through. I hope you get out of there soon and on your way home in no time. Hang tough! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, when you do come home there's gonna be a BIG family/friend party for you and EVERYONE will be there with all that good yummy food you love! Sending lots of love and prayers to you "Lulu" !!!!

    Love,
    Lisa, Aunt Rene, and Uncle Buddy

    ReplyDelete