Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good Ole Waffle House

This morning I woke up about 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. Not long afterward Philip got up wanting breakfast. Of course no fast food joint is open at that time of the morning, except waffle house. It's a trusty standby and it was good too. It was always a good place to go after a night of dancing, back in my wilder days, hee hee. I was proud of myself for not overstuffing, but I enjoyed it. It was 35 degrees outside and we were freezing saying "why are we out in this cold for something to eat?". It was fun too. Something different. When we got back he got on the couch and went back to sleep. Me, I'm still wide awake and can probably eat something else in a little bit. :) Thank goodness the nausea is subsiding. Maybe my tummy is back to normal. Feels like it anyway. Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment