Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bubble Busted!

I try not to talk ugly, but dammit I was ready to go home today. That's not going to happen for another 2-3 weeks. I've had a pain in my left hip for three weeks now. The first week it started hurting I got an xray of the area and it didn't show anything unusual. I was scheduled for an MRI, but it wouldn't be until this past Tuesday (a week later) so I've been walking around on my leg when I shouldn't have been. Turned out to be a stress fracture. I knew it wasn't a pulled muscle because it NEVER gets better. The pain is the same. I have started taking oxycodone to cope with it. I have faith in the doctor's to get me fixed up tomorrow.

I can only say that as many problems that I have had, none of them have involved my lungs (inside the lungs). I had fluid around my lung, but all of the biopsies have been clear. I thank God everyday for allowing me to survive by the miracle of transplant. I pray for the donor's family and am forever grateful for their loved one's generous, selfless gift. I Can Breathe!! Please continue to pray for me. Love To All!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, I've heard those are so painful. I am so sorry a stupid hip has slowed you down now from going home. Have you been diagnosed with osteoporosis? My bone levels are getting bad--they want me to start weightlifting to build bone mass. Skinny me doing heavy weights while I try to breathe...riiiiight.

    I will be praying for you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete