Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I've Been Up To

For the past week I have been trying to keep my lungs healthy without being able to do any cardio work. I haven't been to rehab in over a week, but I did graduate so it's not mandatory anymore. I have some hand weights at the apt. and I've been doing a little yoga. My hip has been hurting so bad I don't even want to get up and move some mornings. I decided to start taking the pain pills I had left over from previous surgeries and it has helped. I just don't want to take them for very long.

Today I had another bronch. It went well, thank goodness. That appt. was at 2pm. I also had an MRI appt. today. It was at 10pm. Yes, 10pm have you ever heard of an appt so late?! When we got back from the bronch, we both layed down and went to sleep and set the alarm to get up. When it went off I thought it was morning. I was sleeping good. Philip asked me if I was ready to go and I said "go where",lol. That was my first MRI, it wasn't bad I just got tired of being so still.

On our way back to the apt., we made a stop by wendy's for a frosty, hee hee. I needed a late nite snack. I'll just have to take a little extra insulin to compensate.

Overall I'm still feeling great except for the hip. We are so hoping that we will be coming home soon, like within the next week. It all depends on the verdict of the tests (bronch, mri). I won't know the results till Thurs. when I go to my clinic appt. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that everything will be alright and I can get discharged to go home!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment