Monday, October 18, 2010

Today Is My Birthday

Today is a day like any other these days. Sitting around the room, going to dr. appts., or going to rehab. I couldn't think of anything I wanted this year. Everything I wanted I already have. God has blessed me with a wonderful loving family, great friends, and my health. One thing I do want more than anything these days is to be able to go back home to MS. I haven't been home in at least six months and I'm really missing my mama's cooking. I'm missing so many things in addition to my family and friends. I am ready to get back to the life I had to leave behind over two years ago. I was just existing, not living. It is still hard to think about how difficult my life was just 3 1/2 months ago. Thank You God for allowing me another birthday and that is enough of a present for me.

For all of my Facebook family, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for the Birthday wishes! I have felt so much love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment