Friday, May 28, 2010

Donate To My Lungs Fund

I'm not one to ask for charity. I've always tried to be independent, but sometimes a person just needs to get over it and realize it is okay to ask for help. I am currently waiting for my call to get my life back, which is, I'm waiting for my call for new lungs, in case you've just tuned into reading my blog. I decided to add a donate button to my page to help with travel/lodging expenses, etc. so any help will be truly appreciated. Some people may not realize how expensive a transplant truly turns out to be. It isn't just about the days leading up to the transplant or even the weeks afterward. It is a life changing surgery that will entail expensive anti-rejection drugs and numerous doctor visits for the rest of my life. I have good insurance, but even insurance doesn't cover everything. I am ready for this commitment. I just don't know if my wallet is, lol. Please do not feel obligated to help if you feel you cannot. The economy is tough for a lot of people now days and I wish my health could wait till things looked up, but sadly life doesn't work that way. God Bless You and Have A Wonderful Day!
Recycle Yourself, Be An Organ Donor!

No comments:

Post a Comment