Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Just Want To Breathe!!!

I'm still in the hospital. My breathing seems to be on some kind of a re-lapse. It is shallow again and I feel like I can't cough anything up. The doctors have lowered my steroids, but are going to be uping them AGAIN. I don't know. They ask me my opinion of what I think could be done. Are you kidding me? Don't ask ME how. Isn't that why YOU went to medical school? I understand they don't know what to do at this point, except for a lung transplant, but they concentrate too much on getting someone out the door rather than letting them stay without feeling urged to leave. I'm here, fix me. I know Here is what I do know; I like being on the steroids for my breathing. I hate being on the steroids because of insomnia, weight gain, and an insatiable appetite. If I give you my opinion of what to do for me, give me more steroids! I'd rather be able to breathe than be skinny at this point. Ha. Ha. You asked. I know that won't happen. Steroids, the great drug that isn't so great for the body. I'm hungry and going to find a snack.......

No comments:

Post a Comment