Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bright Sunny Day

It is so pretty outside. Sunny, no clouds, and I hear the temperature is nice. It would be even nicer if I could be out there in the sun, but noooo I'm still in the joint. The fluid is still draining. It has slowed down even more so maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Now I want to rant on getting my Nissen stomach wrap. Sure I understand that it will prevent me from having acid reflux, but no one told me it wouldn't prevent me from having heart burn. Also, I can't eat half of what I could eat before the surgery. If I do, my stomach just hurts! I'm hoping this is just because it is still healing since it's only been 10 days since surgery. I'm just stir crazy and ready to get out of the hospital!!!

1 comment:

  1. It takes a lot of time and patience, trust me, I know! But it will get better, I'm able to eat a lot more now, generally its just the amount I eat that bothers my stomach now, but I kind of hand a rough go of it from the beginning

    ReplyDelete