Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going Back In The Joint!

Unbelievable! I had the stomach wrap surgery last Friday and got out of the hospital on Sunday. Tuesday I had clinic and the fluid is still around my left lung so the dr. wants me to come into the hospital and have a chest tube put in to drain all of the fluid. I'll also have another bronch to make sure my lungs are still clear. I've got to be at the hospital bronch suite at 2pm Thurs. They will place the tube and do the bronch in the same place, then I will be admitted. I don't know how long how I will have to be in the hospital. Probably through the weekend. Another weekend in the joint, just great. I know I am on the downhill slide, I'm just frustrated that I seem to take one step forward and three steps back. I'm just ready to go home. I have two friends from rehab and I had my tx before them. Because they haven't had any setbacks, they are going to be released to go home at the end of this month. Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy for them. I'll just be glad when it's my turn. I know I am still blessed, I would not be here if I were not. I know The Lord would not put more on me than I can handle. I feel I am facing these obstacles because the Lord knows I am strong enough to overcome this. I'm sure I've said this before, but this too shall pass. I Love My Lord and I am on this journey with Him carrying me through it all. I'm going to be home soon enough, Whatever it Takes. I'll take it one day at a time. Love To All!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry :( I wish it would all stop so you could go home. Hang in there cuz your day WILL come.

    ReplyDelete