Saturday, September 11, 2010

Surgery Sucess

I'm stil here and doing great after my stomach wrap surgery. I haven't been in too much pain like I thought I would be. I'll have five more scars when the latest holes heal. It'll be worth it if it keeps acid reflux from contaminating my lungs. I'm so thankful that I'm alive an able to breathe!

A downfall to this surgery is I'll be on a liquid diet for a week, then soft foods for a few days. The doc said after that I could slowly incorporate regular foods into my diet. Here's a question, if anyone has been on a clear liquid diet, what types of things did you eat. I know things like broth, protein drinks, etc. I'm wondering if anyone invented something that tasted good and gave nececcary calories and energy.

I'll have more to update later. I haven't seen any doctors this morning, of course it is only 8:00ish. I'm hoping to go home today. I'll update again when I find out for sure. Love To All!

No comments:

Post a Comment