Monday, September 27, 2010

Clinic's Today

Today was spent at Duke clinics. I had two appointments and had to get an xray. The xray was to SEE if the fluid has decided to return AGAIN. It better not. I haven't heard anything from it yet, but I'm sure I will, good or bad. I had a follow up with the doc that did my stomach wrap. I'm done seeing him unless I have problems, whew, one less doc to see! The other doc was deciding when to stop the anti-fungal meds and the anti-viral meds. I've been on them both since tx and I am so ready to be iv free! Even though I'm not struggling for air anymore, I can't help but think of CF antibiotics everytime I hook up an iv med now. I am happy to be alive and I don't want to waste any of it complaining about things that can't be changed. Things that are to my benefit. I know I received a miracle and I am thankful everyday that I am here today. I am on the downhill slide and I will get home soon. I'm keeping the faith!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam!
    I hope the xray is good news. I'm glad you're out of the hospital too. Minor setbacks are frustrating, but with that great attitude, they can't slow you down! You'll be back home before you know it!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete