Sunday, September 12, 2010

Getting out of The Joint

I am definately getting out of the hospital today. It'll be this afernoon before they get the paperwork done, fgures! Some good news is I'll get to sleep in peace and I haven't had a pain pill in over 12hrs. It seems like I always get a room across from the nursing station. Last night it wasn't the nurses making noise, it was the person in the next to me, well it was the family that was in the room with him. I don't think they had ever been in a hospital setting or they would know to BE QUIET. It wasn't late so my sleep wasn't disturbed, but other patients may have been asleep. They were laughing and talking loud like it was a family reunion.

More good news, I may get to go home by mid October. It isn't for certain, in case something else happns ;). I have faith in God and so far everything has run smooth. I'm still taking it one day at a time. Love To All!

No comments:

Post a Comment