Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nocturnal Thoughts

Saturday I got the vacuum pump applied to the fluid pocket and it's no big deal. I just hope it works and I don't have to have surgery. I slept most of the day because Friday night they were in and out seemed like every 10 minutes. Surprisingly, I wasn't very hungry today because I can get pretty grouchy when I'm hungry. They wouldn't let me eat in case I had the surgery. Well around 3pm this afternoon, they decided on the vacuum so no surgery, I could eat! I wanted a salad and Philip went and got me one. It was so good. I napped again after eating and now it's after 2am and I'm awake! I'll have my sleep pattern all messed up when I get out of here. I hope I get out of here tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it being the weekend. Oh well, it'll happen soon and Thank Goodness my lungs are doing great! I think I'll try to go back to sleep now. More updates later.......... Love To All!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pamela Bishop,
    Hope you are doing better with the fluid problem!! I have been keeping up with ya on your Blog. As I have stated before every day is a good day just some better than others.

    Ken Boyd

    ReplyDelete