Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Post Op Visit #3

I had my 3rd post op clinic yesterday and it basically took ALL day. First it's labwork, then xray, then pft's. Afterwards there was a gap between the labs and seeing the doctor, like 4 hours. Me and Philip went and got some lunch and we went to visit a friend of ours from the rehab program, Judy. She got her transplant last Thursday and she is doing great. I still have these darn staples in and found out they will stay in a total of 6 wks. I found out I have some fluid around my lungs. This is nothing to be alarmed about, it is probably from the trauma my body has gone through. The Dr. is going to schedule to get it drained off sometime this week. What fun. Other than that, my labs and pfts were good. I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment