Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy Days

Today me and Philip got started early. I had a clinic appt. at 8:00am. I don't like early, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I saw one of the docs, got labs, and an xray. I found out this is pretty routine everytime I go to clinic so be prepared to stay a couple hours. Ugh! Okay, I can live with that. By the time we got finished with the clinic morning, we had time to come back to the hotel, grab a bite to eat, and head back to Pulmo Rehab. It lasts from 12:30 till 4:30 five days a week. It's not constant exercise so don't think the four hours is all work. We do rest and part of the time is used for lectures on taking care of ourself pre and post transplant. I understand Duke's commitement to exercising before and after transplant, but good grief five days a week! It'll be worth it I know, but I'm using muscles I've never used before, lol! I'm tired today and I may be more tired tomorrow, but I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment