Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friends

Aside from pulmo rehab, this has been a great week.I had an awesome friend from home come up ,all the way from Mississippi, to see me. We've been friends since first grade. It was great to have her here. We seemed to never be able to catch up with each other at home. I told her I had to move to North Carolina for us to find time to get together:-) She enjoyed herself by shopping and sightseeing while I was at rehab. I was afraid she would be bored because I don't do much of anything, but rehab or clinic visits. The rest of my time is spent recouperating in the hotel, but she enjoyed chilling in the room too. She is a great friend and I hated to see her go. I just look forward to getting back home to see her again and everyone else I've left behind. It's a bummer being up here away from home; especially when I don't feel good and have to endure exercising while feeling like poo. I'm no quitter so I will survive. Thanks S for the visit!!! Can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment