Monday, June 21, 2010

Pulmonary Village

Today I decided to venture to the main building for dinner. I met a nice group of people that are here for the same reason I am. They refer to themselves as the pulmonary village, lol. It's like their own little family and I feel like I joined it tonight. Everyone I have met have been super nice and helpful. When you are in the position I'm in, you just want to pay it forward. I don't mind sharing any information I know. If it will help someone that is facing this journey then I can sleep well at night knowing I helped them cope with it somehow. I have found it makes it easier having friends that you can turn to that know what you are feeling. I have friends and family that I can confide in, but the ones that are tethered to O2 and struggling for air I can turn too also. I turn to them for the support of I made it one more day. Just one more day. Hang in there it will get easier, you'll make it. You're call will come soon. I'm glad I've made new friends. I hope the best for all of us and that we don't have to wait much longer for our call.

No comments:

Post a Comment