Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Much For Paradise

This place isn't paradise, not even close. I have been in the hospital four weeks tomorrow. I have been reading on facebook of my friends going on vacations over the Memorial Day weekend. I miss summer vacations. I have always loved the beach. The last vacation I went on was with my hubby, my sister, and her hubby, in '07. We rented a condo on the beach and had a great time. Oh those were the good ole days. No oxygen was one of my main memories of that time. Me and my hubby never left the condo, except to go to the beach. We were true beach bums, lol. Sis and her hubby at least went out to eat a couple times just to enjoy the whole vacation experience. Anyway, since I will be nowhere near paradise this year, I have to create my own paradise in my mind. It helps to keep me sane, well between my thoughts and the drugs (see post below), I might just survive this whole living hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment